Here’s some guidelines for shopping in store as we adjust to our “new normal”.
- There is a queue system in place to allow us to limit the number of customers in store.
- On entering the store, you will be asked to wait in a designated service area where our experienced staff will help you out with sizing as our fitting rooms are closed.
- We ask that one adult brings only the children that need to be measured with them to the store.
- We ask that all customers abide by the 2M social distancing guidelines while in store, and while queuing outside.
- There will be a separate area and queue for the collection of orders and exchanges.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided on entering, and use contactless payment where possible.